See for yourself the opportunities awaiting you at ETSU!
Schedule a Campus Tour or Attend Open House
Open House is a great place to discover more about ETSU. Enjoy a welcome to the university, speak with faculty and staff in the Experience ETSU departmental expo, tour campus and explore residence halls, and participate in information sessions and college-specific open houses.
Academic Calendar Campus tours are offered weekdays at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. during the fall, spring, and summer terms. A limited number of Saturday tour dates are available. Click the link above to view available dates.
Tours feature an information session with an admission counselor and a guided tour of campus led by currently-enrolled student Admission Ambassadors. Please allow two hours for the campus tour.Visit our campus tour reservation system to see specific tour dates and times and setup YOUR tour.
Before you visit campus, you may want to look-up a specific building or location on campus. Please visit our interactive campus map page for maps, directions and other useful information.
Got a mobile device? Download our ETSU app (for iPhone | for Android), which provides maps and other information to help you get around campus, allows you to take a self-guided tour, keep tabs on Buccaneer sports and more.
Addresses and Directions
GPS Address for Campus Tours: 1043 Jack Vest Drive Johnson City, TN 37614
GPS Address for Open House: 412 JL Seehorn Road Johnson City, TN 37614
Note: If you use a search engine to obtain directions to ETSU, be sure the directions are to our main campus.
Driving Directions to ETSU Main Campus (in Johnson City, TN)
Coming from the north, south and west, use I-81.
- Exit onto I-26 toward Johnson City/ Asheville.
- Take exit 24 onto University Parkway and follow the signs to campus. Campus will be on your left.
Coming from the east, take I-26 from Asheville, NC
- Take exit 24 turning left onto University Parkway. Follow the signs to campus. Campus will be on your left.
Driving Directions to ETSU at Kingsport
From Johnson City:
1. Travel I-26 toward Kingsport
2. Take Exit 1, then turn left onto Highway 11W (West Stone Drive).
3. Travel approximately four miles on 11W
4. Turn right onto University Boulevard at the traffic light where Pizza Hut and Citizens Bank are located.
5. Stay on University Boulevard for approximately one mile. University Boulevard runs into ETSU at Kingsport parking lot.
From Hawkins County:
1. Travel east on Highway 11W.
2. Turn left onto University Boulevard at the traffic light where Pizza Hut and Citizens Bank are located.
3. Stay on University Boulevard for approximately one mile. University Boulevard runs into ETSU at Kingsport parking lot.
Johnson City has several options for lodging during your visit.
All visitors to the campus must obtain a visitor's parking permit from the Parking Services Office. There is no charge for visitor permits. Temporary parking permits are not necessary when attending special events, but visitors must not park in fire lanes, 20-minute zones, service vehicle spaces, or disabled parking areas.